Friday, February 7, 2014

Leilani's POV of Michele's Dating Dilemma

Hey Chatters,

So I've finally found the time to post in regards to Michele's dating dilemma. I was definitely on my friend's side, as most girls are, so it was difficult for me to see how difficult Washington was being in this entire situation. Just to clarify, I was completely on Washington's side. I liked the guy, and was hoping that Michele and him would make it work. Boy, was I wrong!

Personally, I think that Washington was interested in dating Michele, but I definitely think that towards the end he was taking advantage of this situation. In my opinion, I think it's weak of a man to use excuses when he's not interested in a girl, instead of just "manning" up and saying that he's just not into a woman anymore.

I am happy though that this all came out in the beginning, and Michele didn't waste her time on someone who wasn't worth her time. Obviously I had other opinions about the situation, but if you want to hear those, tune in to our last show.

Cheers!
<3 Leilani <3


Listen To Entertainment Internet Radio Stations with Chatting Drunk on BlogTalkRadio

1 comment:

  1. Team Michele all the way. This Washington fellow may have a kid but why wasn't the kid an excuse early?

    Michele, someone as caring, honest, and loving as you should be with someone who can give you those same qualities in return. Seriously, you gave the guy a dating coupon book, you returned a sweater for him, and you were cool enough to give him space. He didn't deserve you anyway.

    You are better off in the long run, Michele, and I hope you do find someone for that long-term relationship you deserve to have. Keep on laughing.

    ReplyDelete