Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Movies and Shows

This week your Chatting Drunk Hosts talk about their favorite SUMMER MOVIES AND SHOWS. These are the ones that we want to see or have been tuning into. What are some of your favorites coming up this Summer?

Check out our latest show on Blogtalkradio.com! Hope to hear from you CHEERS!!!



Leilani

Oh how I love the Summer! Especially going to the movies and catching up on my latest shows! So far this Summer I've watched Fast Six, Iron Man 3, Now You See Me, Star Trek Into the Darkness. So far Summer movies haven't let me down, and I've seen some pretty great movies, with some pretty great people! I'm also looking forward to the new shows coming back this season, as well as catching up on shows that I've missed. I love Duck Dynasty, True Blood, Defiance, Real Housewives, Princesses of Long Island, and looking forward to Mistresses, and Devious Maids! What are some of your favorites that you think I would like to watch? I love all types of movies and shows, especially horror, sci-fi, and comedy. Cheers!!!

Michele

Hey guys! I have always loved the summer but the one thing I didn't like was that all of my tv shows were ending and I wouldn't have anything to watch until September and now sometimes October! Over the last few years networks have wised up and have started showing brand new shows over the normal summer hiatus. Army Wives used to be my favorite summer program but this last season they started early and showed it at the end of Spring. Drop Dead Diva is coming which has been my favorite summer show for the last couple of years as well as True Blood. ABC Family has starting taking breaks with their shows 3 months on 3 months off which is a good idea and I'm really excited to see what happens on Pretty Little Liars that show does not disappoint! I could not forget Big Brother my favorite summer tv reality game show! With all of these shows starting my DVR will be full and keep me entertained until Fall when the new TV season begins! As for Movies I have always loved movies and love going to the drive in to catch a double feature, with all these "End of the world" movies coming out this summer these movies should be interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment